Rick on The Rocks Florida Dad Blogger Lifestyle Travel
Rick on the Rocks Florida Dad Blogger Lifestyle Travel is written by a Florida father who focuses on family, travel, recreation, restaurants, and recreation. Having two children with a master’s degree in history, Florida’s dad enjoys doing and encouraging them to try new things.
The Rick on the rocks Florida dad blogger lifestyle travel blog is written by Rick, a father of two children, a husband, and a master’s degree holder in history.
His blogs primarily cover topics like amusement, humor, trivia, food, and travel.
Rick wants to lead a more exciting and enjoyable life, whether it involves traveling, shopping, or just creating something special in his own house. If you’re interested in learning more about Rick on the rocks Florida dad blogger lifestyle vacation, you should continue reading this post.
Information on the rocks Florida dad blogger lifestyle travel that you need to know
Rick on the Rocks is a dad blogger from Florida who writes about lifestyle and travel. He has been featured in various publications, and his blog is a popular destination for those looking for an insider’s view of the Sunshine State. Here are five things to know about Rick on the Rocks
1. You’ll be treated to stories that will make you laugh and cry all at once. His posts cover life as he sees it with sincerity, humor, honesty, and warmth.
2. There’s never a dull moment when Rick is around! From thrills to spills-you can count on him for an entertaining read!
3. Rick on the Rocks knows how to tell a story and leave you wanting more.
4. It doesn’t matter what time of day or night it is because there’s always something new and exciting happening in Rick’s world.
5. Not only does he have great blogs but he also offers amazing products through his store!
Rick on the Rocks is an online lifestyle blog written from the perspective of a single dad living in Florida. For Florida Dads, time for leisure activities, eating out, and spending time with the family is important.
For example, one Florida Dad with a master’s degree in history is a husband and the father of two kids. He enjoys his hobby of motivating people to do things out of the ordinary.
For the past few years, he has traveled the world with his 16-year-old daughter. He is an avid traveler, moviegoer, eater, and lover of leisure. The man has appeared on many talk shows and traveled to new destinations to share what he’s seen. Recently, he’s blogged to chronicle his life story and recent happenings.
Some intentions of Rick on The Rocks
I used to be a mixologist, singer, and actor, but I also found a second career as a blogger and single father. I’ve been living what I like to refer to as “The Cool Dad Lifestyle” for the past few years while traveling the globe with my 16-year-old daughter. I love to travel, see movies, eat good food, and drink. Only then can you begin to comprehend me, especially given my love of sports and comic books.
Why Should You Choose Rick on The Rocks Florida Dad Blogger Lifestyle Travel
If you’re looking for a fun and informative blog about all things Florida, then Rick on The Rocks is the perfect choice for you! Rick is a dad and blogger who loves to travel, and he’s always got something new and exciting to share with his readers.
Whether it’s tips for exploring the state, information about the latest local events, or just musings about life as a Floridian, you’re sure to find something interesting when you check out Rick’s blog. He’s also not afraid to write about more serious topics like politics and current events.
Be sure to follow him on Facebook and Twitter so that you never miss anything! What You’ll Find: Reviews of restaurants and businesses around Florida, news articles relating to Florida issues, personal anecdotes about living in this beautiful state, opinions on what’s happening in the world, family updates and photos, giveaways, contests…you name it!
For those interested in getting away from everyday life but still being able to enjoy Florida weather (not to mention cheap airfare), there are also posts about vacation destinations within driving distance from Orlando.
Top Categories of the Rick On The Rocks Blog
The Rick On The Rocks blog covers a wide range of topics related to lifestyle, travel, and fatherhood. In particular, Rick focuses on how to live a fun and fulfilling life while still being a great dad.
He also writes about his own experiences with travel and gives tips on how to make the most of your trip. Whether you’re looking for advice on how to be a better dad or just want to hear about Rick’s latest adventure, this blog is sure to have something for you.
- Don’t let your car’s gas tank fall below a quarter of a tank. This will help prevent fuel line freeze-ups in cold weather.
- When parking on a hill, always turn your wheels towards the curb. This will help prevent your car from rolling down the hill if the brakes fail.
- Always keep a spare tire and jack in your trunk in case of a flat tire.
- Before driving over water or through water deep enough to submerge your car, remember to close all windows, turn off the engine and engage the emergency brake so that it doesn’t stall.
- Consider using snow tires during the winter months or putting chains on your tires when traveling through hilly terrain or up steep inclines where stopping distances are increased by ice and snow conditions.
Do you ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation? If you’re planning a trip to Florida, Rick has some great tips for making the most of your time there.
From the best restaurants to the must-see attractions, he’s got you covered. And if you’re traveling with kids, he’s got some great advice for keeping them entertained while you’re on the go. You can also follow him on Facebook and Twitter for more Florida fun!
Rick On The Rocks is a popular Florida-based dad lifestyle and travel blog. He’s been blogging for over 5 years and his recipes are always a hit!
Here are some of our favorites Roasted Cauliflower Soup Recipe: Prepare by cutting the cauliflower into bite-size pieces, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast in the oven until golden brown.
Grilled Avocado Sandwich Recipe: In a medium bowl, mash together 1 avocado with lime juice to taste, sea salt to taste, and pepper to taste. Slice open the sandwich bread and brush one side with olive oil or butter. Spread the mashed avocado onto the bread, layer slices of tomato on top, then cover with another slice of bread. Cook on a grill or skillet until both sides are golden brown and crispy. Top with fresh arugula leaves before serving if desired.
- Rick’s famous ribs recipe is the perfect summer dish. Sweet, sticky, and oh-so-delicious, these ribs will have your whole family asking for seconds.
- Craving something a little lighter? Rick’s Thai chicken salad is a flavorful and healthy option that will leave you feeling satisfied.
- For a truly unique experience, try Rick’s key lime pie martini. This refreshing cocktail is the perfect way to enjoy a summer night. Simply pour all ingredients into an ice-filled shaker and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with graham cracker crumbs.
As a dad, blogger, and lifestyle guru, Rick On The Rocks knows a thing or two about libations. Here are his top tips for enjoying your next cocktail:
- Don’t be afraid to experiment – try new things and find what you like.
- Be mindful of your alcohol intake – know your limits and stick to them.
- Make sure you’re drinking in a safe and responsible manner.
- Drink responsibly, enjoy the company you keep, and make sure not to drink and drive!
- Remember that booze is just booze- if it doesn’t taste good, don’t force yourself to drink it!
As a dad, Rick knows a thing or two about lifestyle tips. From travel to fashion, he’s got it all covered. Plus, he’s not afraid to get a little wild and crazy every now and then. That’s what makes him such an interesting blogger. Here are some of his best tips:
- Be spontaneous – It’s important to seize the opportunity when it comes your way. That’s how you’ll end up having the best experiences. When we’re out at dinner, I always ask our waiter what specials they have, says Rick. They always know the answer.
- Remember to take care of yourself – If you want to take care of your family, it’s important that you also take care of yourself. Rick is especially mindful about his health these days because he’s a diabetic. He takes medication twice a day and watches what he eats so that everything runs smoothly for him. But it doesn’t stop there! He also exercises regularly to make sure that he’s fit enough to run around with his kids.
Rick on the Rocks is a Florida-based dad blogger who writes about lifestyle, travel, and music. He’s been blogging since 2010 and has amassed a loyal following of readers. His blog is a great resource for anyone looking to live a more adventurous life.
Rick is an avid music fan and his blog features regular concert and album reviews. He’s also been known to travel to some pretty far-flung places in search of the perfect wave or snowboarding conditions.
As a tech product reviewer, I get to try out all the latest and greatest gadgets before they hit the market. And let me tell you, it’s a tough job! But somebody’s gotta do it, right? In my role as a tech product reviewer, I’ve had the opportunity to review some really cool stuff. Some of my favorites include:
-Google Home Mini: For those who don’t know what Google Home is, this device can be used for playing music from YouTube or Spotify, creating reminders, adding events to your calendar, checking traffic reports for your commute home…you name it!
-Apple Watch Series 3: Apple Watch is always great because of its fitness features.
- Know where you’re going. Do your research ahead of time and have a general idea of where you want to go and what you want to do when you get there. This will help you make the most of your time and avoid getting lost or feeling overwhelmed.
- Pack light. You don’t need to bring everything with you when you travel. Just pack the essentials and leave the rest at home. This will save you time, money, and hassle in the long run. Sometimes we’ll find out that we need something specific when we’re already halfway through our trip. If this happens, just buy it at the destination so you don’t have to lug it around for the rest of your trip!
- Plan your itinerary ahead of time. With so many things to see and do while traveling, it’s easy to forget what was next on the list if you didn’t plan accordingly. Try planning out each day by writing down the location(s) you want to visit as well as any activities or events planned for that day (such as a museum visit, or bike tour). Then set an alarm on your phone or write it down somewhere in case you forget. It can be difficult sometimes to keep track of everything, but this is a great way to stay organized and know exactly what needs to be done each day!
- Stay active. When visiting new places I like to explore as much as possible. One of my favorite ways to get from place to place is by bike because it allows me to take in more sights and enjoy the ride. Riding bikes has also allowed me to meet locals and other travelers which has made some really fun connections along the way. Renting bikes abroad can be pricey, but there are some companies like Airbnb that allow you to rent bikes right from your own apartment!
Top 10 Dad Blogger Lifestyle Travel Sites around the World
If you’re looking for some great dad blogger lifestyle travel sites around the world, look no further than Rick on The Rocks. This Florida-based dad blogger has been living the dream and sharing his travels with his readers for years.
From the United States to Europe and beyond, Rick has visited some amazing places and has some great tips and tricks to share. So whether you’re looking for travel inspiration or just want to live vicariously through someone else’s adventures, be sure to check out Rick on The Rocks.
If you haven’t heard of Fatherly yet, you haven’t been looking. Fatherly has over 13 million monthly readers and is part of a digital empire that covers everything from gear to finance to entertainment. In light of that, it comes as no surprise that this popular blog covers almost everything under the sun.
2. All Pro Dad
All Pro Dad is one of the best dad blogs online. The community is always available to anyone seeking to bond with their children or just share thoughts about life. In the forum, you’ll find other dads just like you who are seeking ways to become better parents. They will also be a resource when you need them. All Pro Dad is focused on building a positive experience for everyone it works with. All Pro Dad seeks to be a better dad.
3. Skint Dad
Skint Dad is a website run by a guy who knows what it’s like to work hard to provide for his family and still look for ways to save money. A few of the best features include:
Skint Dad is one of the best websites for budgeting and money tips for Dads. You may wonder where you can find the lowest prices on baby and kid items, as well as father’s day gifts. Discover what Skint Dad has to offer with everything from baby carriers, to strollers, high chairs, and more!
Leathercraft is a blog designed to help fathers be their best selves. They offer tips, tricks, and resources to improve the experience of fatherhood.
The purpose of Fathercraft is to provide a forum for fathers to discuss what’s important to them, seek out advice, and receive encouragement from other fathers. It is a platform for fathers to share their goals, discuss their successes and failures, and give each other emotional support.
What makes this platform special is that it is also a way for fathers to find the products they need. They post reviews of products and give product recommendations for fathers looking for new things to try.
5. Father Hood
Father Hood is a social networking platform created by Australian dads in order to get in touch with other dads.
The Fatherhood is a lifestyle blog focused on dads. It is a place to share stories, recipes, and products relating to the fatherhood journey. There’s advice on how to raise your kids and how to enjoy life, among other things.
6. High Tech Dad
HighTechDad is a blog about the latest in modern-day amenities. We will be discussing gadgets and technology in this blog post. Subjects will include but are not limited to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and anything related to the tech world.
The blog was created by Michael Sheehan, a blogger for the Huffington Post. He has been featured in a Huffington Post article, NBC, and The Atlantic.
HighTechDad is a family of technophiles, people who have a great interest in the latest and greatest technology. It may sound bizarre, but all of them have one thing in common – a dedication to the ways that technology has influenced their lives.
7. Direct Advice for Dads
It is one of the best blogs for first-time parents because it offers real-life advice from fathers who have been through it all and answers every question you might have before you ask it.
These dads provide advice on how to make the most of your baby’s first six months, how to balance your growing family, and how to be the best dad you can be. Direct Advice for Dads is one of the best blogs for first-time dads because it helps dads become the best version of themselves thanks to the unique way it organizes its advice.
8. Designer Daddy
Designer Daddy is a blog written by a dad who is also a designer and illustrator. He brings a personal perspective to his writing. There is a frankness and genuineness about the blog that makes it endearing, which is not what most bloggers offer.
Brent is a source of solace for many who are floundering with the thought of what it means to be a parent. Brent’s different, but he’s been successful. There’s a personal connection when reading his posts that keeps readers coming back.
Designer Daddy is an online blog that is as fun, honest, and charming as its author. He has a full-time day job in graphic design, but he also manages his blog, an Instagram account, and a Pinterest board. Brent is a gay father of two and writes about parenting, travel, and design with a touch of sass and flair.
9. How to Be a Dad
Parenting is one of the most important parts of raising a child, but the blog is not just for dads. It’s a resource for all parents, whether they are caring for a baby, toddler, or tween. Providing practical parenting advice and raising helpful questions is a great resource for all parents, whether they are new to parenting or not.
Blog posts include information on topics such as new parent experiences, baby products, and parenting hacks that are great resources for parents.
10. Lunchbox Dad
Lunchbox Dad is a blog devoted to how to pack lunches. It’s also an ever-growing site. Beau Coffron founded Lunchbox Dad in 2014 and he’s been providing writing and content since then. This blog has been in the making for years.
The blog is the culmination of trial and error, research, and hard work. Lunchbox Dad contains content on a variety of topics from food to health, parenting tips, and reviews. And don’t forget the video tutorials on making and packing lunches.
Rick is a rad dude and an amazing blogger. If you’re ever in the mood for some hilarious, relatable content and some great pictures, make sure to check out his blog! You won’t regret it. Keep up the good work, Rick! I have been away from blogging for too long and it’s time I get back into it.
I’m still really bad at selfies but that’s okay because I can’t be worse than this guy right here.
One of my goals this year is to explore new ways of self-expression like painting or photography.