Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 9 August 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Divine Turning Point (II)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Divine Turning Point (II) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 9 August 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 28, 1 Chronicles 29, 1 Corinthians 5, Psalm 93:1-5
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 5:5-8 (KJV)
5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed and walk.
MEMORY VERSE: “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” – Genesis 1:3
The turning point in the life of those who succeed usually comes at the moment of crisis.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, THAT AREA OF YOUR LIFE THAT NEEDS A TURNING POINT ENCOUNTER WILL RECEIVE DIVINE ATTENTION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
God is the author of a turning point in the life of man. We learned this in the life of Abraham yesterday. Similarly, when the whole world fell into the captivity of satan and sin, God orchestrated a turning point by giving His only begotten Son, Jesus, to die for man’s redemption.
A turning point refers to a junction, location, or time when change occurs. A turning point could be positive or negative. But as a child of God whose hope and confidence are in God, may you experience a positive turnaround, in the name of Jesus. A turning point is often birthed by a divine encounter. There are several instances of turning points in the Bible.
Also Read: MFM Devotional 8 August 2022 – Divine Turning Point (I)
There was the divine turning point when God commanded light to appear and it did (Genesis 1:3). The miraculous deliverance of Israel from Egypt was a turning point in the history of the Israelites. When a sinner is converted and becomes a saint, it is a turning point encounter. Paul’s conversion on the road to Damascus was a major turning point in his life (Acts 9). When the sick experience divine healing and are made whole, it is a divine turning point. The man that Jesus healed at the Pool of Bethesda after 38 years of infirmity (John 5:5-8) and the demoniac of Gadara who Jesus restored (Mark 5:25-28) are beneficiaries of a divine turning point. There is also a turning point when sorrow turns to joy as in the case of Jabez (1 Chronicles 4:9-10), when lack becomes plenty (2 Kings 4: 1-7), when failure becomes a success (Luke 5:4-6), and when a “nobody” becomes prominent as in the story of Joseph; and when destiny is restored and aligned for fulfilment as was the case of Jacob at Peniel. You will agree with me that divine turning point is desirable. I pray that you will experience it today, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, to qualify for a turning point encounter, you need to do the following: (1) Give your life to Jesus Christ (2) Love, study and live by the word of God (3) Be a worshipper and be prayerful (4) Be obedient to God. Peter obeyed Jesus in John 5:4-6 and the woman of Zarephath obeyed Elijah. (5) Be a sacrificial giver (6) Live a holy lifestyle. (7) Have faith in God.
- My Father, have mercy upon me today, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, let Your mercy produce a turning point in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise, O God, and attend to the issues of my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God, qualify me for a divine turning point, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, terminate my shame today, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of mercy, visit my life and let me experience an instant turnaround, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, grant me favour that overflows, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 9 AUGUST 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 1: I RUN THROUGH THE TROOP AND LEAP OVER THE WALL
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 28
Confession: Psalm 18:29 – For by thee I have run through a troop, and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts in my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Salvation Prayer: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the son of God who paid the price for my sins on the cross of Calvary, I believe you are risen and defeated in death. I repent from everything that’s dishonouring to your name, I receive you as my lord and personal saviour and I come into eternal life. Amen. Thank you, Lord, for saving me.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.