How To Enable Two-Step Verification in Whatsapp
Wrongfully Hackers are on the rise in hacking people’s bank accounts, emails, Facebook, etc and WhatsApp is not an exemption. Even thou they are on the rise the WhatsApp company has introduced two steps in keeping your account secured from these hackers.
What you need to know is that you will have to verify your email with a supporting PIN on the server of WhatsApp against the number on which you send and receive Whatsapp messages. What these hackers do is they enter your number on another Whatsapp application and when there is no PIN to verify they get access to your account. This article will help you secure your account.
Steps To secure your Whatsapp Account.
- Open Your Whatsapp App Setting.
- Tap Account – Two-step Verification – enable.
- Enter your six Digit PIN of your choice and Confirm.
- Provide an email address you can access or tap skip if you don’t want to add an email address.
- Tap Next.
- Confirm the email address and tap save or done.
NB: the six-digit pin will be required of you so choose what you will not forget when asked by WhatsApp.